Date(s) - 13/11/2019
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Categories No Categories
LUDGVAN PARISH COUNCIL
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Monthly Meeting of Ludgvan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 13th November, 2019 in the Oasis Childcare Centre, Lower Quarter, Ludgvan commencing at 7pm.
M J Beveridge Parish Clerk 08/11/2019
- Apologies for absence – to receive and approve apologies for absence and note apologies not received.
- Declarations of Interest in Items on the Agenda – to receive Declarations of Pecuniary Interests as declared on the Register of Interests and/or Declarations of Non-registerable Interests.
- Dispensations – the Clerk will consider and report on any requests for dispensation in line with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
- Public Participation Period – to last no longer than 15 minutes unless agreed by the Chairman.
- Parish Council Meeting Minutes – to receive and approve the minutes of the 3-7 meeting held on Wednesday, 9th October, 2019.
- Matters to Note – to receive a verbal report on any matters arising from previous minutes, not on the agenda. For information only.
- Cornwall Councillor Report – to receive report from Cllr. Elliott – to last no longer than 5 minutes unless agreed by the Chairman. For information only.
- Cornwall Council – Planning Applications – for consideration.
- (a) PA19/08511 – Alterations to existing building including window openings andinternal alterations to create first floor to be used as storage (revised application to approval PA18/11284) – Rosevidney Manor Road Between Lane To Tregilliowe Farm And Gitchell Lane Rosevidney Crowlas TR20 9BX – Mr & Mrs K Whittam
- (b) PA19/08282 – Outline planning permission with all matters reserved: Two dwellings – Whitecroft Gilly Lane Whitecross TR20 8BZ – Mr & Mrs Veal
- (c) PA19/09139 – Certificate of lawfulness for existing use of land for residential curtilage – Eglos Cottage Access Track To Meadowvale Ludgvan TR20 8HQ – Mr Ben Matthews
- (d) PA19/09306 – Extension and alterations – Lower Trenowin Farm Road From B3311 To Angwinack Ludgvan TR20 8BL – Mr & Mrs Williams
- (e) PA19/09307 – Listed Building Consent for above alterations – Lower Trenowin Farm Road From B3311 To Angwinack Ludgvan TR20 8BL – Mr & Mrs Williams
- (f) PA19/09228 – Construction of first floor extension and associated works – 43Godolphin Road Long Rock TR20 8JW – Ms C Page & Mr S Edwards
Appeal – for information.
- (g) PA19/01725 – Tregarthen Barn, Tregarthen Farm, Tregarthen, Long Rock – Mr andMrs Richards. Appeal Allowed. Costs claim against Council – Dismissed.
9. Finance Report
- (a) Payment Schedule – for approval.
- (b) Receipts – for information.
- (c) Bank Reconciliation – to note that the latest bank reconciliation has been signed.
- (d) Budget Monitoring Report – for information.
10. Allotments – to discuss and approve.
- (a) Allotments Working Party – updates and to set date to fee setting meeting.
- (b) Long Rock wall – update on costs.
- Cemeteries – to discuss and approve.
Crowlas Chapel – drainage improvement measures.
- Tolverth Field, Long Rock – to discuss replacement of gate post and gravel and approve expenditure.
- Councillor Roles – to discuss motion from Cllr. Taylor for Councillors to be named primary contacts for specific issues.
- Tackling Littering – to discuss best approach and approve expenditure if required.
- Parish Council Newsletter – Cllr. Elliott to provide concept information.
- Road Sign – Cllr. Price-Jones to provide costings for consideration.
- Budget 20/21 – to set meeting date for Accounts & Audit Committee.
- Clerk’s Report – for information.
- (a) Parish logo – update.
- (b) Ludgvan Square Telephone Box – to consider retaining it for community purpose.
- (c) Christmas Trees – to approve provision of three trees.
- (d) Calendar of meetings, 2020. 8
- (e) Aggregates Fund – to agree application focus.
- Website – to receive an update on progress.
New Privacy Notice – for adoption. 9-13
- Community Emergency Plans – to receive an update on progress.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan – to receive an update on progress.
- Design Statement – to receive an update on progress.
- Affordable Housing Plan – to receive an update on progress.
- Training – to appoint Members and the Clerk to attend various courses.
- Highways, Bridleways and Footpaths – to receive reports and agree actions.
St Michael’s Way – Inspection from St Ives boundary to Heather Lane Bridleway.
- For Information – to receive updates on any meetings attended by Members or the Clerk as representatives of the Parish Council; future dates for the diary; and any matters of interest from Members or the Clerk.
- Correspondence – to receive and agree actions.
- (a) CALC AGM – 7.15pm Tuesday 26th November, New County Hall, Truro.
- (b) Power For People – Motion to support Local Electricity Bill. 14-15
- (c) Street Trading Grant Application – Mr Trevor Osborne – Osbornes Discount Store –LI19/005916 – Street Trading Sub Committee, 20 November 2019 at 11.00 am at Council Offices, Dolcoath Avenue, Camborne. To decide attendance.
- Agenda Items – to receive items for next meeting.
- Exclusion of the Press & Public – To consider passing the following resolution: that under Section 1 (2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, it is proposed that, because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, the public and press be excluded from the meeting for the business specified in the following item.
- Planning & Highways – For information (see attached) 16
- Correspondence – For information
(a) Friends of the Earth – 20 Actions Council can take on Climate Emergency. 17-24
(b) Highways England – A30 Green Ribs