Report it online – highways and other issues

Contact the parish council about the services we provide – apply for an allotment, arrange a burial, notify footpaths that need attention, notify an issue with a bus shelter.

The majority of items to be reported in the parish should be direct to other agencies, and by going directly to the right organisation, you are more likely to get a quicker response.

Fix My Street – link here: FixMyStreet

Fix My Street – for reporting things which are broken, dirty, damaged or dumped and need fixing, cleaning or clearing (reports to Fix My Street are public and so do not include your address, phone number etc)

Report a maintenance issue on A road or motorway: National Highways Report a problem

Contact details for National Highways: tel: 0300 123 5000

Cornwall Council – report something – link here:

Report to Cornwall Council matters including: Benefits; Councillors; Council tax; Environment; Enforcement; Housing; Planning; Roads and Parking; Rubbish; Streetlights.

Report an issue with a public right of way (eg footpath / bridleway):

Report an issue with hedges or verges:

South West Water – report a problem:

Contact the Police online:

If you want information on what to do in the event of a flood, download and print this leaflet: